On Simeulue Island there is no day you have to be bored.Of course there is: surfing, but… our crew can arrange several trips and activities as well on Simeulue, for example;
- boattrips to several different surfspots around the island and on surrounding islands (Tea Bags, Thailand, secret spots…)
- waterfall hike in the rainforest
- night hikes into the forest
- tours to the Banyak Islands (with again loads of surfspots)
- trip to a remote, deserted island
- and much more…
Our guests will benefit from a 20% discount on all trips booked via the resort.
The island has got many more to offer its visitors. You will find beautiful deserted beaches, caves, forests, wild life, culture in the small towns all over the island, lakes, waterfalls and of course perfect, uncrowded surf breaks! Local shops are found everywhere on the island, and they will provide you with everything you need.
Sinabang is the major city on Simeulue Island and here you will find the only ATM on the island. It’s about a 25 min ride by motorbike. Local shops are found everywhere on the island, and they will provide you with everything you need. A bottle of gasoline, a toothbrush, cigarettes and small food are just some examples.